Joint-It is a Paving Jointing Mortar for jointing paving slabs, cobbles & Natural Stone.
Joint it is easy to apply – Simply brush in… and in all weather conditions too!
- Preparation: Make sure all joints are cleaned out to a minimum depth of 25mm (minimum joint width of 3mm) and clear of any dirt.
- Pre-wet area prior to spreading JOINT-IT
- Pour Out: Open the lid of the container and pour JOINT-IT immediately onto area.
- Work In: Using a squeegee or street broom, spread it evenly. Work in so that it goes deep into the joints and is compacted.
- Add more water: Add more water sparingly to help JOINT-IT flow into joints of the paving, working diagonally across the joints to ensure JOINT-IT has penetrated all joints of the paving.
- Final Cleaning: Clean the surface carefully with a fine hair broom so that all JOINT-IT residue is removed. Always sweep diagonally across joint.
Take care not to brush the product out of joints or into nearby drains. JOINT-IT will start to harden in joints within 90 minutes at over 20 C degrees. In lower temperatures JOINT-IT will take longer to harden. Once bag is opened, contents must be used within 4 hours.
Approximate coverage using 4 size random paving per 20Kg tub is 12.5 -15 sq m, depending on joint width and depth.